It is a game where you voyage through captivated terrains, gathering savage and incredible natural animals, and develop a group of compelling warriors to summon to fight on the way to triumph. I cherish it up until this point. The graphic is incredible, straightforward mechanics. The cons… it’s new it appears. Summoning can be very discouraging. It’s an amazing begin for another game though an upgrade is needed for many parts of the game.
The fight plans are entirely stunning. The developers must definitely have paid much attention to details in this game. It’s amazing and I couldn’t be baffled by it. I’m most inspired by the number of animals. In any case, there could be space for significant improvements. One thing you have to settle is the drop rate proportion on the mystical books. Also, there’s a glitch when the glyphs update and when mythical beasts are summoned to the tower house they don’t make a commotion while shouting.
Some of the Might & Magic: Elemental Guardians game features include:
⦁Customize, build and step up your own particular hero
⦁Usage of spiritualist forces of your House to triumph in the field
⦁Discover and gather many fabulous brutes and notorious animals
⦁Equip your group with arcane Glyphs to upgrade their capacities
It’s a nice and engaging game. This game could continue developing and has so much potential though an upgrade is needed to fix some bugs.
• New Creatures: Cyclops, Death Knight & Succubus (available later this month - check the Events menu!)
• Release Unwanted Creatures into the wild and collect your rewards!
• Filter Creatures by Rank, Element and Role
• Chat Broadcasts: Know when other players hit big milestones & showcase your own
• Arena Improvements: Rebalanced PvP Matchmaking
• Performance improvements and bug fixes